Friday, April 27, 2012

MTV Unplugged in New York by Nirvana

kurtkurtkurt:

It's definitely not the strongest Nirvana album but it's still alright. I guess this went out to prove that they could make not loud music or something (Or it was just MTV unplugged and you can only be so loud on an acoustic set). Anyways most of their songs that they make acoustic turned out very eh. Their covers, on the other hand, definitely stand out. Lake of Fire and Plateau I thought were both pretty good.

Stuckski:

Come nigh you heathens and listen to my holy words, for I am the ultimate HIPSTER! While everybody else worships this album, and claims it is the most awesome thing ever, I say...meh. Seriously though, I don't really see the point of this music. It doesn't affect my mood in any way, it's just some dude quietly moaning to himself about some Lake of Fire, a chick named Polly, and some more inanities. Quite frankly: it's boring.

RATINGS:

kurtkurtkurt: 6/10
Stuckski: 4/10

No comments:

Post a Comment