Friday, May 4, 2012

Best of 2001-2009 by Rasmus

kurtkurtkurt:

Umm... The album cover looks kinda cool? It doesn't help their generic rock sound, but  I think it's the most positive thing I can say about the album. I suppose I can also say "They're a band who plays their instruments and form songs." So they've got that much going for them.

Stuckski:

I had to resist the urge to take a hatchet to my music collection before starting this music blog. I almost convinced myself that it would be preferential to admitting owning some of the pop albums I do (see Aguilera, Christina). Now that we've been through a few reviews, I realize that what I'm really embarrassed about is all these generic rock albums I own. I mean, the Rasmus? Who the fuck are these guys, and how on earth do they have enough music to create a 'best of' album spanning eight years?! They sound like a Linkin Park knock-off, in a bad way.

RATINGS:

kurtkurtkurt: 1/10
Stuckski: 2/10

No comments:

Post a Comment